Wednesday 26 September 2012

Shopping on a Student Budget

Dear Jimbo,

I have to admit, my accomodation hasn't had a single fire alarm yet, nor have I felt the effects of Freshers Week by catching the dreaded 'Freshers Flu' or let a student budget stop me from drinking a ton of tea and buying... well... maybe some vintage clothes and some bits to spruce the place up! Don't judge me!

Since I last posted I've been shopping in Brighton, attended a ton of lectures, wished it was still Freshers, been clubbing, played absurd drinking games and planned to go out a whole lot more. I must admit my lifestyle is very weird at the moment. In terms of food I'm eating normally up until lunchtime when I need a cooked meal to recover from lectures. I'll then snack whilst doing any work I need to do and then at dinner time, have another cooked meal (yes really). Then I get lazy, drunk and stagger in during the early hours of the morning and spend the next half an hour eating biscuits dipped in peanut butter (if you take anything from this post, please take that), sometimes even going back for oven chips or a fish finger sandwich.....

To balance out the amount of alcohol and food I'm consuming, I'm also doing a load of exercise. I've never felt so fit whilst living such an unhealthy lifestyle!! I've done a Nike course in fitness which is like a bootcamp. So. Flipping. Draining. Yoga and of course using the gym at least 4 times a week. Be impressed! I actually managed some chin ups on my flatmates chin up bar the other day, which, you know, is no easy feat!

In other news, Matt Horne, who plays Gavin in Gavin and Stacey is Dj-ing (yeah, I know) at a club in Brighton tomorrow so I'm having a tequila night and then going to see him. This will end badly.... 

I can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Love,
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment