Tuesday 16 October 2012

It's Going To Be A Long Year...

Amy

I was actually looking forward to today's lectures. I was starting my Astrophysics module today and you know how much I like stars and everything to do with them....Yeah, well to be honest I was quite disappointed with the two hours of "astrophysics" I had in the lecture theatres...
I don't want to sound racist so I'll be brief. My lecturer is foreign. Now I don't mind a foreign lecturer (I think my maths one is German or something) but if I can't understand nine out of ten words she says then I don't see why I should be being taught one of my favourite subjects by her.... I'm not being racist and my class mates agree, I can not learn new, complicated space stuff from someone who puts "ah" on the end of every word and literally changes vowels around in their words (for example "ahquosian" for "equation")...
This year is going to be a long one....

Sorry for having a rant, just wanted to get it off my chest. In other news, MORE FRISBEE TOMORROW, and Thursday and the weekend where I get to see you (and maybe whoop Sussex in the process...kidding, fat chance right? Plus it's indoors...)

Anyway, see you soon.

Love

Jimbo

x

No comments:

Post a Comment