Tuesday 9 October 2012

Discovering Memes

Dear Jimbo,

A pretty irrelevant post here, but I just discovered a University of Sussex Memes Page on Facebook. They are so relevant and funny I have to share them seeings as I have nothing to report other than: Spoke Italian, did some Philosophical thinking and went to the gym....

For some reason although our lectures are timetabled for an hour, we always end up leaving at ten to...
The Co-Op on campus is notorious for raising its prices by about 50p per item and at least £2 per alcoholic beverage in comparison to every other Co Op, everywhere. Its so expensive it makes me want to cry.
The above is me, everyday. We have a bike lane running through out campus and I always walk in it to avoid  the throngs of students who walk.... So...... Slowly.... And.... Seem..... To...... Have..... All..... The..... Time..... In.... The..... World.....
So I went on the Ski Social, regardless of the fact I'm not a member of Sussex Snow. I'm now the proud owner of a Sussex Snow T shirt, two Sussex Snow condoms and three Sussex Snow stickers. I've also been invited to the Big Band social tomorrow night. Whether I go or not depends on how guilty I feel at gate crashing another social I don't actually belong too....

I hope you enjoyed this short, sweet post.

Missing you,

Amy x

1 comment:

  1. Ten to? We at Kent work at bit harder an leave at five to thank you very much ;) and I can relate to some of these memes, Kent also have some good ones. There's a Lion King reference which I thought was brilliant...

    ReplyDelete