Tuesday 9 October 2012

I Feel Broken...

Dear Amy

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, still busy getting into routine and stuff but I'll try write more often when it's all settled...

Don't worry too much about the title of this post, I'll get to that but in the mean time I'm fine....sort of. So my parents popped over this weekend and took me out for lunch, it was so good to have a proper meaty meal for once, and having a hot chocolate fudge brownie just polished me off for the day....but you know me, I got hungry a couple hours after of course...
Otherwise it was a quiet weekend, one flatmate went to London for a few days for his birthday, and the rest of us avoided spending a lot of money for one. I know, amazing right? We just "borrowed" kitchens and cooked "our food" because why not...?

Then Monday evening came...I went to my first session of Parkour (Free-running) and the drills at the start and end of the 2 hour session just destroyed me. After three days of Ultimate Frisbee, more running wasn't really on my to-do list...but it was still a laugh. I learned to vault and kind of roll...and almost, almost did a back flip...soon.

Anyway enough pain, I am now to proud owner of a Kent University Ultimate Frisbee Kit! I feel so pro...


They only had the number 46 in my size left which is slightly annoying, I wanted a more fancy number but hey...I am actually wearing the shorts as I type, they're surprisingly comfy.

Speaking of Frisbee, I think there is an Indoor tournament coming up for Freshers on the 20th called SICKO, it's based in Sussex so I may see you there? (Just be warned the KO stands for Kent Owns obviously...)

I'm going to go attempt cook dinner in my pathetic microwave...oh first world problems...

Love

Jimbo

x

No comments:

Post a Comment